Whether you are a SAHM, WAHM, or a 9-to-5er, life is SO BUSY and it’s not always easy to stay organized on the go. We lug around way too many bags creating a bulky, inefficient mess. Priscilla Barton, founder of Multiwear, was that mom, “the bag lady” with many bags that would fall off her shoulders, with things in her arms and hands and two kids to herd around. She had so many bags for different things and could not keep track of what she was carrying and when.
That’s when she decided she had enough! Her bags certainly did not play well together and nothing out there did! So, she set out to design the Division of Labor Dual Tote. The Division of Labor Dual Tote features two highly organized and dedicated bags – one for baby’s effects (Care Tote) and one for you (Command Tote) that can be used separately or attach together magnetically.
The new Kickstarter campaign is taking off and to celebrate, Multiwear is hosting a very special giveaway! 3 winners will be chosen to receive their very own Cardimom® AND if they get funded, each winner will also receive her own Division of Labor Tote – choose either the Care Tote or the Command Tote! How exciting is that?! PLUS, if you win and you backed the Kickstarter project, you will win both totes!
- Three lucky winners will be chosen!
- Open to residents of the U.S. only, ages 18 and older.
- Click here to see the Giveaway Rules.
- Everyone who enters will receive something special after the giveaway as a thank you.
- The giveaway will run through November 6th at 11:59 pm ET.
- Entering is easy and can be done via the Rafflecopter BELOW.