Aug 29, 2012

Packaways Dorm Box review

Packaways Dorm Box
review
I received 2 really awesome Packaway Dorm Boxes to review.  Let me say, I was really surprised at the sizes of these boxes.  They are really large and super sturdy.  These Packaways came just in time because I am moving all my sewing material and accessories to another room.  I wanted to be able to store them close by so I could have access to them as needed. The boxes just pop into a box form and just as easily fold back down.



Packaways are great for college students.  They can fill these boxes up with all their home items and move them along with ease to their dorms.  They may decide to unpack all the items and then store the flattened box under the bed.  They may also decide to keep what they want in the boxes and pull whatever they want out as needed.  The boxes come with a place to write what is in each box.  The Packaways also have handles on each end for easy lifting.
I love the bright colors!  No more dull brown paper boxes.  These colored ones look great in any room.
I  recommend Packaways for your college dorm living child, for storing Christmas decorations, to store winter clothes in the summer and vice versus.  These boxes are great and can be used over and over again.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...