Nov 6, 2012

Gortons Skillet Crisp Tillapia review

review

src="https://img.bzzagent.com/image/gortons.jpg?
Gorton's lightly coated fish fillets are awesome!  Just take them from the freezer and place them in a skillet, they will be ready to eat in a few minutes.  
Gorton's has been known for its fish sticks for years but they really have some other wonderful tasting seafood as well.  The newest food from Gorton's is their great tasting Tillapia fillets.


These fillets are flaky and they are mildly seasoned with a light coating of herbs and spices.  These fillets come in 2 different varieties : Garlic & Herb and Classic Seasoning with a touch of lemon.  I tried the Classic and it is wonderful.
I made a delicious meal with the Classic Tillapia Fillets from Gorton's along with a fresh green salad and fries.  This fish tastes so fresh.  I was really surprised at how it didn't taste like a frozen food.  This fish is super easy to cook and is ready in less than 30 minutes for you and your family to enjoy.
I definitely recommend you trying Gorton's Skillet Crisp Tillapia.  I am sure you will like it as much as I did.
I was supplied this product as a  Bzzz Agent and was given the opportunity to try this product.  The opinions of the product are strictly my own.  I was not monetarily compensated for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...