Nov 7, 2012

Grandoe SmartDogs Comfort IQ Slippers review

review
  Grandoe SmartDog IQ Comfort Slippers sent me a pair of their beautiful Posy Woman's Slippers to review.  I was very excited to try out these slippers because slippers are a definite must in my home.  Being comfortable is a requirement of my slippers and these slippers are definitely comfortable.



 The Woman's slippers in the picture above are the one's I reviewed.  Aren't they adorable?!  As you can see Grandoe also sells Men's slippers as well.
These SmartDog Slippers are constructed of the finest materials including leather, shearling, anti-bacterial mesh and more. What sets them apart from other slippers are the  Patented Active Comfort Technology. The four zone honeycomb footbed absorbs shock and delivers energy back to tired feet, leaving them feeling soothed and invigorated. 

  Smartdogs® slippers are more comfortable than ever with these new features. More choice in width, comfort linings and materials, as well as smart technologies are concepts that make Smartdogs® indoor/outdoor slippers a valuable and lasting product in the market.


  The make and durability of the slippers are wonderful too. When they are dirty, you can simply toss them in the washer and then let them air dry.  So easy to care for.


  I recommend you trying these Grandoe SmartDogs Comfort IQ Slippers to keep your feet warm, dry, and very comfortable this winter. Plus, what a great Christmas present these would make.
  Visit the SmartDog or Grandoe websites to learn more about all the Grandoe products.

*The opinions of these products are strictly my own.
*I was not monetarily compensated for this review.
*Thanks to Grandoe SmartDogs for allowing me to review for them and for Lipton Publicity was letting me work with them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...