Apr 27, 2013

Jan Marini Eyelash Conditioner review

Jan Marini Eyelash Conditioner
review

With age and different eye products my eyelashes have become really thin and they fall out.  When I was allowed to review Jan Marini's Eyelash Conditioner I was super excited to give it a try. 
I have been using this eyelash product for 2 weeks and I can definitely see a difference in the thickness and length of my lashes. I use this lash conditioner every night before bed and it is simple to use.  Just apply the conditioner to the roots of your lashes with the eyeliner type applicator.

Jan Marini Lash Conditioner has been proven to give you gorgeous and lush eyelashes without the the risk of eye irritation or discoloration.  This lash conditioner has been tested and approved by Dermatologists and Ophthalmologist.  Clinical cases have shown that Marini Lash Conditioner works and that it is #1 on the market today.
I was very satisfied with the results of this lash conditioner.  It worked great and there is a definite change in the length and thickness of my lashes.
Check here to see where you can find this, and other, Jan Marini skincare products.  You can also purchase this on the Jan Marini website.

*Thanks to Jan Marini for allowing me to review this product
*The opinions of this product are strictly my own.
*I was not monetarily compensated for this review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...