Oct 15, 2013

Bright Light Pillow Review


 You may have seen this adorable pillow on T.V. because it is one of the "As Seen On T.V"  advertised products.  The Bright Light Pillow is a pillow that can be enjoyed by all ages.  Teens, children, adults and even grandparents will love this pillow.


 I was allowed to review this fun, heart shaped, pink pillow from Fuel My Blog.  I love this pillow because not only is it soft and cuddly, it also lights up.  All you need to do is squeeze the pillow and the built in LED lights will light up the pillow.  After 15 minutes the lights shut themselves off.  The LED lights are safe and will not become hot.  

 The Bright Light Pillow I reviewed is shaped like a heart and it "beats" the color red.  These pillows come in different shapes and colors.
 I love that the light stays on in the pillow for enough time that my little one will fall asleep.  This is perfect to keep her from being scared of the dark.  We also take the Bright Light Pillow in the car.  The size is perfect for resting their heads on while we travel.
 The Bright Light Pillow will safely burn up to 100's of hours.  This pillow uses 3AAA batteries and is sold at WalMart, Target, Toys-R-Us and other stores.  You can also purchase this pillow for $19.99 plus shipping.  If you buy 3 or more of these pillows, the shipping will be free.
 Thanks so much to Fuel My Blog and Bright Light Pillow's for allowing me to work with them.

*I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255. "Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...