Jan 16, 2014

Mia Beauty Tony Ties Review



 
  Ladies we all love to wear ponytails right?  But don't you hate to use rubber bands that pull our hair out and break your hair off?  Some of the ponytail bands are just as bad for your hair as rubber bands.  Mia Beauty has some adorable Tony Ties that won't hurt your hair and they come in different colors and even with rhinestones.


 I received the Tony Ties pictured above for review from Mia Beauty and I love them.  These ties are soft, won't crease your hair and are easy to pull your hair up into a ponytail with.
  The Ties come in glitter sets, neon sets and sets with charms.  They come 3 to a pack for around $7.00   These hair accessories can be found at drug stores nation wide and online at miabeauty.com
 Every product I have ever tried from Mia Beauty has been wonderful and these Tony Ties are no different.  They would please any little girl, teenager or woman who like to wear their hair up.  I recommend you checking these out and I feel like you will like them as much as I do.


Thanks to Mia Beauty and Woods and Co. for allowing me to review for them.
I was not monetarily compensated for this review.
The opinions of these products are strictly my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...