Jan 13, 2014

Miracle Skin Transformer Review


  This month Miracle Skin Transformer introduced their newest skin product called Face Spotlight.  This product comes at the best time when most of our skins are dried out from the cold, winter weather and it needs hydrating.
  I love wearing this product under my foundation and even on days when I don't wear make-up.  This skin conditioner goes on so silky smooth and soft.  I love how it feels on my skin.


  Face Spotlight has 5 in 1 essientials for healthier looking skin : it hydrates, primes, illuminates, enhances and protects in one easy step.  This product is made from pearlized pigments along with vitamins and antioxidents to make your skin glow and shine.
  I have been using Miracle Skin Transformer Face Spotlight for a week and a half and I don't think I could go one day without it.  I can already see and feel my healthier skin.
  Look for this great product on ULTA Store shelves near you.  It sells for $48.00 and I highly recommend it.
  
*The opinions of this product are strictly my own.
*I was not monetarily compensated for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...