Jan 19, 2014

Pine Bros. Softish Throat Drops


Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

  This time of year people with colds, the flu and sore throats are everywhere.  Coughs and scratchy throats are very bothersome.  Pine Bros. has some wonderful, fast acting cough drops that will help relieve these problems.
  Pine Bros. have been helping people for over 100 years.  These lozenges have natural qualities of glycerin with the healing properties of gum acacia.  By adding  some natural flavoring and a sweetener the Pine Brothers Softish Throat Drops were born. 


  I was very excited to try these cough drops as a reviewer for Tomoson.  I chose the flavor of Wild Cherry.  There is also Licorice and Natural Honey flavors.  The drops come in bags with 32 per bag or in a puck with 26 drops.  The pucks are easy to carry in your purse or pockets and with the bag of lozenges, you get a better value per price.  Both containers are easy to carry and to store.  The bag of 32 cost $10.47 for a 3 bag minimum and the pucks are $8.97 and are sold as a 3 bag minimum as well.  You can also purchase family packs of the bags, or pucks, and receive a free pack with each set.



  Pine Bros. throat drops are flavored wonderfully.  The cherry ones I tried tastes like cherry candy.  I love the soft texture they are made from and I feel much more safer giving our 4 year old one of these, than I do giving some of the hard, circle disks.  Pine Bros. drops are oval shaped, which is a big plus for me when giving them to children.

  You really need to check out Pine Bros. Throat Drops.  You can find Softish Throat Drops at CVS Stores, Safeway, Drugstore.com, Rite Aid, Krogers and many more drugstores across the nation.

  Pine Bros. really do work well, they are very inexpensive and they taste great.  My grandchidren don't want to use any other kind of cough drops.  I recommend these throat drops as some of the very best on the market.
  
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
I was also not monefied for this review.
The opinions of this product are strictly my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...