Apr 29, 2014

Rainbow Loom Band Refill Review


Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
  Rainbow Loom Band Refill Pack has over 5,000 bands for your child to make necklaces, bracelets, and many fun items.  These latex free bands are safe for children to use and they won't break easily.  Rainbow Bands come in 9 different colors: Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Pink, Purple, Orange, Black and White.  My grandson and his friends are really into the bands - they are always making them and swapping with each other.




  Above are several of the bracelets my grandson made.  He loves mixing different colors and also making some of them only one color.


 Rainbow Loom Band Refills are 100% compatible with other loom sets.  I like that each color is packed separately so they don't mix up.  Another great thing about these bands is that they do not smell - none of that plastic smell some bands have.
 Rainbow Loom Bands are really great bands that your child can have endless amount of fun with.  The creativeness that they use when making different projects is very good for children.  I will always be eager for my children, and grandchildren, to play with this kind of product because it is good for their imagination.
 I recommend you check out this refill set of Rainbow Loom Bands on Amazon today.  Give your child hours of fun with this band set.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
*The opinions of this product are strictly my own.
*I was not monetarily compensated for this review.
*I received this product to review from Tomoson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...