Aug 1, 2014

Body Merry Age Defense Eye Cream Review


  I recently reviewed a great eye cream by Body Merry.  This all natural eye cream is great for dark circles under the eyes, puffiness, bags, crow's feet and other eye problems.  Body Merry Age Defense Eye Cream uses natural ingredients to make this eye cream because the eye area is so delicate.
 I applied this Age Defense Eye Cream under my eye and in the outer corners of the eye where the crow's feet are.  The smell is a little strong when you first open the bottle, but it does smell good.  The scent is a minty scent.




 The cream is thick so it doesn't run down your face.  Just massage the cream into the eye area before adding make-up or at nightime.  I add it at night so it can absorb into my skin all night.




 Body Merry works on all skin types and leaves the skin firm and younger looking.
 I would definitely recommend Body Merry Age Defense Eye Cream for your eyes.  It works very well. You can order this cream from Amazon.com for only $24.95

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
"Disclosure (in accordance with the FTC’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”): Many thanks to Tomoson and Body Merry for providing this prize for the giveaway. Choice of winners and opinions are 100% my own and NOT influenced by monetary compensation. I did receive a sample of the product in exchange for this review and post.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...