Cossiette is a company that 2 moms started when they discovered that carrying around all their baby's needs had to be easier. These moms also wanted products that were convenient, easy to use and kept them clean. Ideas were discussed, Cossiette was born and it became the growing company it is today. Together these two moms reached their main goal: to provide compact, quality, easy to use, washable baby products that help prevent contact to germs for their customers.
I was very excited to review the Highchair /Shopping Cart Cover from Cossiette. I hate the germs that are probably growing with leaps and bounds on supermarket buggies. I have seen young children chewing on the handle (ewww) and it horrified me that my child might do that too! I knew I wanted something for my 1 year old that I could easily slip on and off a buggy and was also small enough to carry in my diaper bag. The Cossiette Cover is just that and more. It can also be used on a highchair. No more worrying about those nasty restaurant highchairs that rarely, if ever, get sanitized.
Below are some of the facts about this product:
- Voted 2014 Top Choice of the Year for High Chair & Shopping Cart Covers by Baby Maternity Magazine
- Works on shopping cars (including warehouse style cars) and restaurant high chairs.
- Elastic helps keep the cover around the shopping cart or high chair; additional six sets of ties to further secure the cover in place if desired
- Design allows for easy use of safety belt
- Store in attached bag - never lose the bag
- Made of wipeable rip-stop nylon (no coatings) and is water resistant; machine washable and air dries quickly
- CPSIA tested and compliant
- Patent pending
The Cossiette Highchair/ Shopping Cart Cover is made of a rip-stop nylon and clean up is a breeze, just machine wash on cold, lay flat to dry and do not iron.
This cover comes in several different colors and sells for around $15.00. You can purchase this product and all Cossiette products, at Kohls, Amazon.com, Overstock.com and stores all across the US. I know I am very pleased with my cover and I feel you will be too. If you would like to try and win a red Cossiette Cover then please enter my Rafflecopter below. Good Luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway