Jan 18, 2017

Ozeri - The 10' Green Earth Frying Pan Review


  The 10inch Green Earth Frying Pan from Ozeri is one of the best pans I have ever used.  I was able to review this pan from Ozeri and I was so excited to try this size of frying pan.  I have reviewed the 8inch frying pan from Ozeri and I loved it, so I couldn't wait to try a bigger pan.
  All the Ozeri Green Earth frying pan have a ceramic non- stick coating, and believe me - nothing sticks.  Eggs and grill cheese sandwichs will slide out with no sticking and with a simple ease.


  When you purchase the 10 inch Green Earth Frying Pan you will also receive the pan seperator material that you place in between other pans when stacking pan upon pan in the cabinet.  This item keeps other pans from scratching  the pan below it.
  Green Earth pans are 100%  PTFE & PFOA Free.  This ceramic coating is made by nature and it is 100 % scratch resistant.  This is made out of heavy - guage die cast aluminum no heavy metals are harmful chemicals.  
   The Green Earth Pan from Ozeri allows you to bake, saute, fry, boil and braise without half the oil that other fry pans use.  Plus, the Ozeri Green Earth pans are so easy to clean.  Just wipe clean after an easy meal.  Other foods cooked in the pans may need a little soap and water to clean it with.
   I definitely love this pan. I have fryed chicken fried steak, potatoes and several other dishes in my 10inch pan and everything turns out crispy and delicious.
   You can purchase this 10 in Green Earth Frying Pan on Amazon.com for a very good price.  I highly recommend this pan -- it cooks food great.

*Thanks to Ozeri for allowing me to review for them.
*I was not monetarily compensated for this review.
*I received the product free of charge in exchange for a honest, written review.
*The opinions of this product are strictly my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...